PlayPass is a global leader in providing software solutions such as Access Control, Cashless Payments, Accreditation Management and Data Management/Analysis. Our solutions include the necessary hardware and wearables like cards or wristbands.
PlayPass offers these solutions towards the entertainment industry to enhance the visitors’ experience and to allow organizers to efficiently manage their event. PlayPass creates the missing link between the visitor, the organizers, the retailers and the sponsors.
PlayPass is a rapidly growing company with an entrepreneurial spirit and ambitious plans. Following a breakthrough year in 2018, PlayPass is undergoing rapid worldwide expansion and acquiring a large and diverse portfolio of clients for the year ahead.
A passionate and devoted team bundles its strengths to develop and implement our innovative solutions and services. The further growth makes this a very exciting time to join PlayPass.
Will you be part of the team?
You will take full responsibility of the general ledger for Belgium and abroad.
More concretely, you will be responsible for
- The monitoring of A/P and A/R
- The consolidation and reconciliation
- The tax declaration (VAT, Intrastat, Corporate tax)
- The end-of-year closing
- The preparation of external audit
You will be assisted by an external accountancy office and you will report directly to our CFO.
- You have a master degree in Finance and/or Accounting
- You have 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- You are a high potential with the ambition to take financial responsibility
- Knowledge of IFRS is a serious plus
- You are an expert in MS Excel; knowledge of VBA is a plus
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. Other languages are an asset
- You are a fast learner with strong analytical mindset
- You are result-oriented and entrepreneurial
- You pay attention to detail, but overseeing the big picture
- You are flexible and are excited to work in a fast paced, seasons driven environment
- You are hands-on, especially during our "high season" where the workload gets extremely high
As PlayPass is rapidly expanding, you will be offered the unique opportunity to grow with the company.
You will be part of a young, entrepreneurial, dedicated and enthusiastic team.
In return for your expertise and commitment, PlayPass offers a challenging, varied and responsible job in a rapidly changing environment, which will strengthen your capabilities and channel your talents.
As the cashless payments market is still at an early stage, you will find a unique opportunity to contribute to the further growth and success of Playpass.
PlayPass offers a competitive remuneration package.