PlayPass is a global leader in providing software solutions such as Access Control, Cashless Payments, Accreditation Management (marketing activations) and Data Management/Analysis. Our solutions include the necessary hardware and wearables like cards or wristbands.
PlayPass offers these solutions towards the entertainment industry to enhance the visitors’ experience and to allow organizers to efficiently manage their event. PlayPass creates the missing link between the visitor, the organizers, the retailers and the sponsors.
PlayPass is a rapidly growing company with an entrepreneurial spirit and ambitious plans. Following a breakthrough year in 2018, PlayPass is undergoing rapid worldwide expansion and acquiring a large and diverse portfolio of clients for the year ahead.
A passionate and devoted team bundles its strengths to develop and implement our innovative solutions and services. The further growth makes this a very exciting time to join PlayPass.
Will you be part of the team?
PlayPass has different legal entities in Belgium and abroad. You will be responsible for the operational finance task of the Belgian, French and UK entity.
You will be involved in the financial process from a to z, more concretely
- the booking of A/P (in analytical bookkeeping system)
- drawing up invoices and the follow up of A/R
- credit and collection – you will follow up payments and be responsible for the communication with suppliers and customers
- the follow up of expense notes
- cash management (follow up of the cash flow and preparation of the weekly payment badge)
- the preparation of the monthly closing (invoices to receive, depreciation, payroll)
- reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- control and analysis of margins. Therefore you will be in contact with almost all departments in the organization.
You will be responsible for contract management.
You will support the team with various accounting and administrative tasks.
You will report to the finance manager.
Upon your own preference, there is a possibility to work on an 80% basis.
- You have a bachelor degree in Accountancy and Tax or equivalent by experience
- You have a strong knowledge of VAT
- You have 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- You are an expert in MS Excel
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. Other languages are an asset
- You are a fast learner with strong analytical mindset
- You pay attention to detail and work accurately
- You are flexible and are excited to work in a fast paced, seasons driven environment
- You are able to work autonomously and are a teamplayer at the same time
- Experience in an international and growing SME is an advantage.
As PlayPass is rapidly expanding, you will be offered the unique opportunity to grow with the company.
You will be part of a young, entrepreneurial, dedicated and enthusiastic team.
In return for your expertise and commitment, PlayPass offers a challenging, varied and responsible job in a rapidly changing environment, which will strengthen your capabilities and channel your talents.
PlayPass offers a competitive remuneration package.