PlayPass is a global leader in providing software solutions such as Access Control, Cashless Payments, Accreditation Management (marketing activations) and Data Management/Analysis. Our solutions include the necessary hardware and wearables like cards or wristbands.
PlayPass offers these solutions towards the entertainment industry to enhance the visitors’ experience and to allow organizers to efficiently manage their event. PlayPass makes the live event experience better for everybody: visitors, organizers, traders, partners and staff.
PlayPass is a rapidly growing company with an entrepreneurial spirit and ambitious plans. Following a breakthrough year in 2018, PlayPass is undergoing rapid worldwide expansion and acquiring a large and diverse portfolio of clients for the year ahead.
A passionate and devoted team bundles its strengths to develop and implement our innovative solutions and services. The further growth makes this a very exciting time to join PlayPass.
Will you be part of sales team as Business Development Executive (UK and Ireland)?
As a Business Development Executive, you will have the opportunity to actively participate in developing strategies and business cases, sourcing partnerships and driving initiatives to grow PlayPass’ business.
- Open and close new sales opportunities, within a variety of industries, and organize meetings with potential clients
- Liaise with clients, prepare presentations, and provide insights as part of a consultative sales model
- Communicate new product developments to both potential and existing clients
- Convert opportunities in line with individualand departmental targets
- Attend events, festivals and music industry conferences and build your network in the market
- Identify industry decision makers and build relationships with them
- Pitch PlayPass’ solutions towards potential new customers
- You are a motivated and commercial professional, with excellent selling, presenting and negotiation skills
- You have experience in a sales role, with a proven track record of sales achievements
- You have strong research and lead generation skills to generate new leads and identify new business opportunities
- You have knowledge of the live events or sport industries and understand how the industry operates
- You will always have your ear to the ground and finger on the pulse, knowing what our competition is up to and staying on top of market trends
- You have a passion for tech-driven innovation
- You are well organized and methodical in organizing your contacts and leads using a CRM system, so the sales process is tracked accurately
- You are quick to understand the specific needs of prospective clients and have a creative mind to identify the best solutions and applications
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You thrive off working in a fast paced and entrepreneurial company
- You are prepared to travel frequently including at weekends (this is no 9-5 job)
This is a unique opportunity to learn, gain invaluable insight and experience, and work in a thrilling, fast-paced environment.
Working with PlayPass is challenging, stimulating and enjoyable. With client events all over the world, PlayPass is expanding rapidly, powered by the best track record, team and technology in the market.
You will get to work with a wide diversity of events. From sport to festivals to venues and stadia, our clients range from boutique festivals to giants like Lollapalooza as well as major indoor arenas and premier football clubs. There has never been a more exciting time to be part of our company.
PlayPass offers a competitive remuneration package. Both a freelance contract and an employee contract can be negotiated.