PlayPass is a global leader in providing software solutions such as Access Control, Cashless Payments, Accreditation Management (marketing activations) and Data Management/Analysis. Our solutions include the necessary hardware and wearables like cards or wristbands.
PlayPass offers these solutions towards the entertainment industry to enhance the visitors’ experience and to allow organizers to efficiently manage their event. PlayPass creates the missing link between the visitor, the organizers, the retailers and the sponsors.
PlayPass is a rapidly growing company with an entrepreneurial spirit and ambitious plans. Following a breakthrough year in 2018, PlayPass is undergoing rapid worldwide expansion and acquiring a large and diverse portfolio of clients for the year ahead.
A passionate and devoted team bundles its strengths to develop and implement our innovative solutions and services. The further growth makes this a very exciting time to join PlayPass.
Will you be part of the team as a seasoned office manager?
We are looking for a dynamic office manager to help manage our growing organization.
Basically you bridge the gap between all departments and create a working environment where all colleagues can work in a professional and pleasant way.
- You are the first point of contact for all our colleagues concerning small issues (badges, IT-related, HR, etc).
- You support HR a.o. with the onboarding of new colleagues, administrative questions and documents, contracts, payroll, practical aspects of company cars and smartphones, holiday planning
- You take care of all insurances
- You do a regular follow up on travel and lodging booked in the tool we work with
- You welcome visitors and answer incoming calls (and redirect them to the right person). You follow up the general company mailbox, mail and deliveries
- You are responsible for a clean look and feel of our offices and you provide stock of all office supplies. You are the point of contact for facility (like cleaning services, badges, rent of building, scouting new offices location, …)
- You follow up orders and deliveries of equipment and office supplies for our warehouse
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Result-oriented and entrepreneurial
- Creative and proactive
- Relevant experience in a similar role.
- Attention to detail, but overseeing the big picture
- Great computer skills, proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel is a must)
- Fluent in Dutch and English. All other languages (French, Spanish, German) are an asset
In return for your expertise and commitment, PlayPass offers a challenging, varied and responsible job in a rapidly changing environment, which will strengthen your capabilities and channel your talents.
As the cashless payments market is still at an early stage, you will find a unique opportunity to contribute to the further growth and success of PlayPass.
You will be part of a young, entrepreneurial, dedicated and enthusiastic team.
PlayPass offers a competitive remuneration package.