PlayPass, with head office in Belgium, is a global leader in providing software solutions such as Access Control, Cashless Payments, Accreditation Management and Data Management/Analysis. Our solutions include the necessary hardware and wearables like cards or wristbands.
PlayPass offers these solutions towards the entertainment industry to enhance the visitors’ experience and to allow organizers to efficiently manage their event. PlayPass creates the missing link between the visitor, the organizers, the retailers and the sponsors.
PlayPass is a rapidly growing company with an entrepreneurial spirit and ambitious plans. Following a breakthrough year in 2018, PlayPass is undergoing rapid worldwide expansion and acquiring a large and diverse portfolio of clients for the year ahead.
A passionate and devoted team bundles its strengths to develop and implement our innovative solutions and services. The further growth makes this a very exciting time to join PlayPass.
Will you be part of the team as a Project Manager?
PlayPass is looking for experienced, highly capable Project Managers to manage our operations at deployments all over the world.
More specifically we are looking for Project Manager to support our teams in Germany.
PROJECT MANAGER GERMANY
As a project manager, you will be the primary liaison between PlayPass and the client event, as soon as a new project is signed.
- You will be responsible for creating and implementing a project plan for delivery of the contracted services at the event.
- You will manage the plan in coordination with the client event (typically a music festival promoter) and make all necessary adjustments as the project reaches its launch date.
- You will ensure that the communication with the client is smooth, all questions are answered and expectations met according to the agreements.
- You will be responsible for the full preparation and logistics, the construction at the event, the operations during the event and the dismantling after the event and the post-event operations.
- You will report to our Head of Project Management.
- You are a natural born leader, always in control of the situation. Sudden changes or problems don’t impact or phase you.
- You are competent at planning and execution, briefing and debriefing people.
- You are client-oriented and go for 100% customer satisfaction.
- You are an emphatic people-person that knows how to get the best out of a crew.
- You work meticulously and pay attention to details.
- You are happy to travel frequently throughout the season.
- You are flexible with your working hours and days (available to attend events at weekends and on public holidays) – this is no 9 to 5 job.
- You have a basic ICT and network knowledge.
- You are confident with MS Word and Excel.
- You speak fluently English and German. Any other language would be a plus.
- Experience in project management in the live music festival industry is an important asset.
In return for your expertise and commitment, PlayPass offers a challenging, varied and responsible job in a lively and dynamic environment in an exciting sector, at the forefront of innovation in the entertainment industry, where you get to build and grow our presence in the global market. You will be part of a young, entrepreneurial, dedicated and enthusiastic team. On productions you will have the possibility to choose your own team and stage hands.
PlayPass offers a competitive remuneration package.
As the cashless payments market is still at an early stage, this is a truly unique opportunity to grow with PlayPass over the coming years.