PlayPass/Weezevent is a global leader delivering software solutions to the entertainment industry covering Access Control, Payment Solutions, Accreditation Management (marketing activations), Ticketing and Data Management/Analysis.
The technology enhances the visitors’ experience and allows organizers to efficiently manage their event. PlayPass creates the missing link between the visitor, the organizers, the retailers and the sponsors.
We are a rapidly growing company with an entrepreneurial spirit and ambitious international plans launched in 2008 (Fast500 EMEA prize), always at the forefront of innovation (Grand Prix de l'Innovation) and financially solid.
PlayPass / Weezevent is located in Antwerp, Paris, Montreal, London, Lausanne and Madrid and sells its solutions in all continents.
Our clients organize all types of events and all sizes, including: Rock Werchter, Club Brugge, Lollapalooza Berlin-Paris-Santiago, Graspop, Hellfest, the July 14 parade for the Elysee (France) , PSG, and many others.
A passionate and devoted team bundles its strengths to develop and implement our innovative solutions and services. The further growth makes this a very exciting time to join us.
Will you be part of the sales team as a Sales Representative (Belgium – Flemish part) ?
SALES REPRESENTATIVE BELGIUM – FLEMISH PART
Within the commercial division (key accounts), you contribute to the acquisition of new customers in Flemish speaking part of Belgium and the Netherlands. You directly contribute to the influence of PlayPass / Weezevent. Our growth depends on your success.
To ensure your success, a marketing team works to develop awareness of our solutions and generate leads, while a team of account managers (CSM) supports the clients you sign. You are attached to a sector to become an expert (news, key players, events, competition).
Within our Belgian team, and under the responsibility of the European Sales Director, you will be in charge of the following missions:
- Generate new business opportunities and manage pipeline of festivals, events and venues in Belgium;
- Attend events, festivals and music industry conferences and build your network in the market;
- Set up prospecting campaigns (outbound);
- Respond to incoming requests (inbound);
- Identify industry decision makers and build relationships with them
- Consult with leads and customers in order to closely understand their needs in order to help us build the best solutions to most effectively address these needs
- Prepare and follow up on all invoices and payments
- Prepare and follow up on all contracts and documents to be signed
- Fill in your CRM
- Report to our European Sales Director.
- You have proven experience in a similar position;
- You are a team player with a passion for new technologies and music events;
- You are bilingual: Dutch and French with certain fluency in English; other languages are an asset
- You have strong research and lead generation skills to generate new leads and identify new business opportunities;
- You are a natural at establishing and building relationships with existing accounts as well as establishing new contacts within these accounts
- You are quick to understand the specific needs of prospective clients and have a creative mind to identify the best solutions and applications
- You are well organized and methodical in organizing your contacts and leads using a CRM system, so the sales process is tracked accurately
- You can present our services and capabilities in a structured, eloquent and professional way to prospective clients and partners
- You can efficiently navigate the local music market in search of new and interesting opportunities
- You will always have your ear to the ground and finger on the pulse, knowing what our competition is up to and staying on top of market trends
- You are a self-starter, with a can-do attitude, quick thinking skills and people oriented You are eager and able to learn and understand information in a fast-paced environment
- You have a good level of MS Office (excel,word) Having a strong network of contacts in the Belgium music and festival industry and knowledge of how a festival production works, is a definite plus
- You are prepared to travel frequently including at weekends (this is no 9-5 job)
- You have humour
In return for your expertise and commitment, we offer you a challenging, varied and responsible job in a lively and dynamic environment in an exciting sector, at the forefront of innovation in the entertainment industry, where you get to build and grow our presence in the Belgian market. You will be part of a young, entrepreneurial, dedicated and enthusiastic team.
We offer a competitive remuneration package composed out of a fixed part and some bonuses based on achievements. As the cashless payments market is still at an early stage, this is a truly unique opportunity to grow with PlayPass over the coming years.