PlayPass, with head office in Belgium, is a global leader in providing software solutions such as Access Control, Cashless Payments, Accreditation Management and Data Management/Analysis. Our solutions include the necessary hardware and wearables like cards or wristbands.
PlayPass offers these solutions towards the entertainment industry to enhance the visitors’ experience and to allow organizers to efficiently manage their event. PlayPass creates the missing link between the visitor, the organizers, the retailers and the sponsors.
PlayPass is a rapidly growing company with an entrepreneurial spirit and ambitious plans. Following a breakthrough year in 2018, PlayPass is undergoing rapid worldwide expansion and acquiring a large and diverse portfolio of clients for the year ahead.
A passionate and devoted team bundles its strengths to develop and implement our innovative solutions and services. The further growth makes this a very exciting time to join PlayPass.
Will you be part of the team as a Technical Project Manager?
PlayPass is looking for experienced, highly capable Technical Project Managers to manage our technical operations at deployments all over the world.
More specifically we are looking for a Technical Project Manager to support our teams in Spain.
TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER SPAIN
- Driving the operations of PlayPass on a technical level
- Setting up events in our platform
- Ensuring all clients’ technical requirements are identified and prepared for
- Leading the technical deployment and managing a team on the ground
- You will report to our head of technical leads.
You master following technical skills:
- Linux, Windows and Android (ideally on command line)
- Practical network experience including configuration of Wi-Fi Access Points, Switches and Routers
- Knowledge on Scripting (Bash, Perl...)
- Knowledge on Web design (HTML/CSS)
- Knowledge on SQL (PostgreSQL) is a plus
You will also need to be:
- Flexible with your working hours and days (available to tend to events at weekends and on public holidays) – this is no 9 to 5 job
- Happy to travel and spend days at a time away from home
- Great at managing and dealing with people (including clients and staff)
- Great at communicating and diplomacy
- A born troubleshooter & problem solver
- An analytical thinker
- Fluent in English and Spanish; other languages are an asset
- Capable of quickly absorbing new technologies
You will get to work in a lively and dynamic environment in an exciting industry, at the forefront of innovation at festivals and events.
In return for your expertise and commitment, PlayPass offers a challenging, varied and responsible job in a technical environment, which will strengthen your capabilities and channel your talents.
As you are responsible for the cashless payments and access control of thousands of people during an event, the smooth running of a festival and seeing everyone enjoying the event, will give you a lot of personal satisfaction and will make you feel very rewarded.
As the cashless payments market is still at an early stage, you will find a unique opportunity to contribute to the further growth and success of PlayPass.
You will be part of a young, entrepreneurial, dedicated and enthusiastic team.
PlayPass offers a competitive remuneration package.