PlayPass is a global leader in providing software solutions such as Access Control, Cashless Payments, Accreditation Management and Data Management/Analysis. Our solutions include the necessary hardware and wearables like cards or wristbands.
PlayPass offers these solutions towards the entertainment industry to enhance the visitors’ experience and to allow organizers to efficiently manage their event. PlayPass creates the missing link between the visitor, the organizers, the retailers and the sponsors.
PlayPass is a rapidly growing company with an entrepreneurial spirit and ambitious plans. Following a breakthrough year in 2018, PlayPass is undergoing rapid worldwide expansion and acquiring a large and diverse portfolio of clients for the year ahead.
A passionate and devoted team bundles its strengths to develop and implement our innovative solutions and services. Will you join PlayPass as our Warehouse Manager?
You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations in our warehouse, located in Aartselaar near Antwerpen.
In your role, you will support our project managers and technical leads from a logistic point of view, before, during and after productions. You will coordinate the preparation of goods and devices and ensure they are shipped in time to and from event locations.
More specifically, you
- prepare and check our goods; you ensure the proper functioning, software installation and neatness of the devices
-book and follow up transports and shipments worldwide
-draft and coordinate the administrative aspects of transport (bill of lading, customs formalities, delivery notes, …)
-check devices and goods in and out our system
-take care of the loading and unloading of goods
-follow up orders and deliveries
-store and treat incoming goods
-are in charge of the general warehouse management, order and tidiness of the warehouse
In busy periods you coordinate the temporary logistic collaborators (interims, students).
You do the general planning and make proposals to optimize our logistic flow.
You will report to our head of operations.
- You have a bachelor's degree (preferably in logistics or customs related)
- You have a first experience in international logistics or freight forwarding
- Experience with ATA carnet would be an asset
- You have an affinity with technology; knowledge of electronics would be a plus
- You are hands on and willing to learn about hardware maintenance
- You are a strong user of MS Word and Excel
- You have strong planning skills and work well organized
- You have a flexible mindset – this is no 9 to 5 job
- You can both work in a team and independently. You enjoy managing a team.
- You are communicative
- You have a driver's license
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, French and Spanish are a plus.
In return for your expertise and commitment, PlayPass offers a challenging, varied and responsible job in an exciting sector, at the forefront of innovation in the entertainment industry. As the cashless payments market is still at an early stage, this is a truly unique opportunity to grow with PlayPass over the coming years.
You will be part of a young, entrepreneurial, dedicated and enthusiastic team.
PlayPass offers a competitive remuneration package.